- Location: Brussels; Ghent; Antwerp; Hasselt;
- Starting date of the mission: ASAP
- Duration: 12 months
- Diploma: Master’s degree in Engineering (M.Sc.Eng.)
- Experience: Minimum 3 years
- Languages: Native in Dutch. Fluent in English.
-Responsible for the design and calculation of structures (concrete, steel, wood, etc.) from concept to implementation study.
-Creative in looking for structural solutions to specific problems, taking into account design and budget.
-At the start of an assignment, make agreements with the Lead Engineer about the documents to be supplied, as well as about the timing.
-Carry out the work in accordance with the agreed hours. In the event of unforeseen matters, report this immediately to the Lead Engineer. Projects are carried out in accordance with our internal quality system and our health and safety rules;
-Communicate the progress of your work in the projects with the Lead Engineer and your manager on a regular basis.
-Help with the preparation of quotations and contracts;
-Knowledge and interest in BIM and parametric design is a plus.
-Strive for sustainable and efficient solutions. -Keep track of the standards, guidelines and developments in your field.
You’re in the right place if:
– Master’s degree in Engineering (M.Sc.Eng.), construction engineering or equivalent;
– Minimum 3 years of relevant technical experience with regard to design and engineering in infrastructure or building projects, including calculation on Structures;
– With knowledge regarding stability concepts in infrastructure or building projects.
– Good understanding of the applicable construction techniques.
– Good communication skills and are a team player;
– Customer-oriented and flexible;
– Dutch speaker with a very good knowledge of English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
– Willing to occasionally make international trips in the context of our projects.
- To apply or for further information, send an up-to-date curriculum vitae in English to Hadrien Lafont via firstname.lastname@example.org