Site Energy Departement
Location : Ile-de-France
We are looking for a Installation Methods Senior Engineer (Contractor) to be part of our Department “Installation Methods Engineering” within the “Global Project Center”.
You will be responsible for the :
- Installation of subsea structures,
- Mooring systems, risers systems, flexible flowlines and/or umbilicals.
- You will prepare the scope and then support the offshore crew during the operation.
- You will ensure the interface with the Client, suppliers, offshore crew and the design team.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- You manage a team of engineers and a package
- To prepare documents and preliminary studies related to tenders, FEEDs and projects developed by the Group
- You plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings) defining priorities
- You participate to vessel mobilization as well as installation phases on vessel in order to validate technical solutions by respecting the rules of the Group HSEQ
Start of the service : ASAP
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com