Site Energy Departement
Location : Ile-de-France
The installation analysis project engineer – Pipeline Group role incorporates the full installation process from installation analysis up to the following of offshore operation.
Overall Responsibilities :
• Performs detailed feasibility studies and S-lay, J-lay and/or Reel-lay pipeline installation analysis, considering all associated risk and ensure that all safety rules are considered for various operations such as pipe laying, riser installation, pipeline structure in line installation.
• Contribute to laying methods determination (S-Lay, J-Lay, reeling as applies)
• Ensure the quality of its analysis in alignment with procedure, and the respect of the planning
• Interfaces with associated subsea related disciplines and understands the interfaces within a project environment.
• Provides engineering support during operations with occasional periods offshore or on yard,
• Ensures all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed
• Participates actively to the PG department know-how consolidation
• Proposes innovative solutions allowing cost & risks reduction
Profil : 1 to 3 years’ experience in installation or construction projects
Start of the service : ASAP
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com