Site Energy Departement
Location : Paris
The role provides exciting opportunities to be involved throughout all stages of projects with activities related to Flexibles, rigid flowlines, PIP, Subsea structures, offshore/onshore fabrication and installation.
You will have for responsabilities :
- Participate to meeting with Clients, Vendors and Suppliers, and interface with Client representatives as required for resolving any technical issues.
- Being the contact for project teams and tenders for topics related to materials and corrosion.
- Support quality and SCM departments for supplier’s qualification.
- Participate to the R & D activities on materials and corrosion.
- Ensures effective communication is maintained with clients and other departments.
- Produce material specifications for pipes, forgings and elbows.
- Perform a CO2 corrosion calculation.
- Examine and clarify the offers received from the suppliers of tubes, elbows and forgings.
5 + years’ Experience in Oil and Gas.
Bachelor’s degree in Materials science or other degree in Engineering with focus on materials and corrosion.
Start of the service : ASAP
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com