Site Energy Departement
Location : Ile-de-France / London
The Senior Seabed Remediation Package Engineer has responsibility for technical ownership and delivery of Seabed Remediation Package within the targets of HSEQ, Quality, Cost, Schedule, and Engineering.
- Interfacing with internal functions, rigid pipeline package engineer, pipeline design engineers, SCM, HSE, Quality, project controls and client to ensure delivery of products.
- Define with the Package Manager along with Project Functions as required the physical limits of their respective Package and associated HSES, Quality and Schedule Targets.
- Prepare an Execution Plan and a Convergence Plan, working with Project Planner. Follow budget and control schedule.
- Undertake regular progress reviews with engineering team, SCM, subcontractor, logistics, operations team and highlight areas of concerns to management. Support readiness reviews.
- Identify and ensure management of changes. Prepare and follow-up project changes, variation orders through Onshore Technical Change process, contract variation procedures and support the Contracts team.
- Coordinate and follow up the execution of all Engineering scopes interfacing with Supply Chain, Fabrication and Operations.
- Take ownership, manage the risks and schedule associated to their work package scope of work.
- Ensure all interface aspects are addressed in a timely and appropriate manner in sufficient detail to ensure smooth progress of the work and link with the Interface Manager.
Profil : Minimum Senior Package Engineer with 8 years practical industrial experience on Subsea EPCI Projects.
Start of the service : ASAP
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org