Site Energy Departement
Location : Ile-de-France
In charge of Tenders or Project execution, with support of a team made either of internal Project engineers or sub-contracted to engineering supplier, the expected tasks to be covered are the following under the responsibility of the Tender technical manager, on top of skill development of allocated resources :
- Ability to lead and function within a design team and across multiple projects.
- Ability to prioritize own and others’ workload, manage time accordingly and inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, SCM, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
- Manage change control within own remit on a project. Inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
- MSc or PhD in mechanical engineering/hydrodynamics, you have a minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in the oil and gas industry or equivalent, ideally with in place / installation analyses of riser systems (rigid, flexible or umbilical).
- You are proficient in FEA modelling and you know well OrcaFlex software.
- Your English is fluent.
Duration : 6 months
Expected start date : ASAP
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à firstname.lastname@example.org